- Coffee , Cappuccinos , Caramel Mochas
- bitter or sweet never spicy when it comes to tastes
- Plays , his favorite is Much to do about Nothing by Shakespeare, his second his Westside story
- A little Champagne. Just a glass... Ok maybe a little more.
- To be friends with everyone. It's a difficult goal.
- To listen to stories from older people like stories of when they first met their husband or fought in a battle.
- He likes to talk but has no problem listening.
- Compliments. Say you like his hair or how his jewel shines and watch him purr.
- Sweets. Oh sweet pies and puddings. Ice cream? Ok maybe just a scoop... Or two.
- Bring him Krispy Kremes. He loves them.
- Cold Pecha Berries with Whipped Cream
- When customers come sad and leave glad
- When customers come happy and feel happy
- Laying in warm places.
- Soft things like his hair and tail which at times you want find him stroking.
* Men that think it's ok to beat and control women
* Rude people
* Lack of disrespect
* Loud over stimulating noises. Techno , Dubstep , Heavy Metal , Screamo and other things like that cause him to feel sick.
* Being called Faggot , Freak , Gay , Queer , etc...
* Hot sauce
* Most Indian Food , Most Mexican Food , Most Chinese
* Cat fights
* Crying babies , smelly babies
* Getting his tail pulled
* Sports. He doesn't understand them.
This kitty likes to be the center of attention. He’s a crowd pleaser. Maybe just a little flirt will brighten someone’s day or if he lends an ear. Personally he’s not a fan of rude people. He’s had his run in with them both on stage and earlier in life. He takes pride in his looks and wits. He might even be a little to proud of himself.
Christilo was for most of his life the youngest in the family. His mother was a retired actress , starring in two tv dramas and took roles in two award winning movies. While his father was CEO of a timeshare company , owning land in various places like cities and idea vacation stops looking over the ocean. Born on October 22 his parents were thrilled with their little pink tailed baby boy. The older children got along with Christilo like most older children would with a new little kitten in the house. By the time he was five Christilo started school. Unlike his naturally gifted sisters and brother he struggled at learning as fast and got average passing grades. He picked up on social and artsy things quickly and with a natural ease. He learned how to get what he wanted from others, how to make others like him , how to use work with people , how to stop strengths in people and how to spot weaknesses. Through elementary he school he just passed with his grades from core classes ,but social he was well liked and disliked. Only at some points did he caught on that some kids only wanted to be around him for his parents money which made him unhappy. He wanted to be liked by everyone ,but sadly that wouldn't happen and there were some people he just couldn't get along with. If he wasn't at school he was at one of his family parties , cheering on a friend while they played their best competing in a sport , at gymnastics , at dance , practicing on his piano skills with his teacher , playing with his cousins , playing with his friends or swimming , he would be laying around the house curled up to his favorite blanket in the warmest place he could find.
Around the time he was in Middle school life weird for Christilo as hormones were changing for everyone , the meowth held more responsibilities than he had before , and school became much more of a challenge. A number of people went from being his friend to picking on him. The guys were the worst teaming up against him in sports and cornering him outside of school. He once had gotten a black eye in gym and had his hair cut off outside of school after having to stay late for his solo in the school concert. His friends depleted to one for awhile. Evan and him shared a love for dancing, singing, romance, and plays. Evan unlike Christilo was the only child in a single parent family. Evan stayed over at Christilo's a lot ,but Christilo wasn't able to figure out why until they were in high school. Beside his friendship that would last him forever he was able to join the track teach because of how strong his legs got from constantly having to outsmart or run his bullies.
By high school Chastilo had outsmarted and charmed himself so most of the people in school knew him. Parties, clubs, play practice, piano recitals and family parties. Evan took to tutoring Chastilo so he did more than just passing in school. High school went like that.
He went to College to go farther in music and acting. He took a part time job as a waiter during that time. After a few years he had finished up with schooling and used some connections to get into movies and plays. He worked like that for a few years then decided to take a break which is now. The lights, the action the cafes. He moved to Lumiose City and decided to find work to make a little extra money and keep up his charm.
Father.. Adam Delozrosa ( Delcaty )
Mother.. Cremala E. Leto Delozrosa
…… Oldest Sister.. Alacia Delozrosa ( Delcaty )
…… Oldest Brother.. Arthur Delozrosa ( Skitty )
…………. Older Sister.. Chloe Delozrosa ( Meowth )
………… Adopted Younger Sister.. Evelyn Charles Delozroza ( Eyspeon )
- He takes meds to deal with the flares of anger he developed after evolving.
- Dresses? Yep he wears them.
- Wigs? Oh yes he does.
- Pull his tail. He'll freak. If he freaks hold his nose. He'll relax and his mind will go blank.
- Bewared he's a hugger.
- He's physically very flexible and quick.
- He tans weekly.
Contact information for role playing
Skype , just note more yours or ask me and I'll note you mine
Note , you'll get me more often on Skype but notes are all right
i dont do comments not private enough, I can't go in chats regularly because I'm on my phone if I'm role playing most likely on my phone.
Role play style
I'm on a phone. Script or some I can shoot you a few words.
I'm on around 7-10 eastern standard
big thanks to Club's boss that told me the group was open. Also for reminding me that I should have put the role play information at the bottom.